Control for subwoofer and setup switch
The universal wired remote control for Sound Packages I and II makes it possible to set various functions such as the subwoofer volume. It consists of two dials and a switch whose functionality can be freely defined via software. The settings are configured at the factory.
• CONTROL I and CONTROL II (CTRL): Various functions in the DSP PC-Tool software (ex works the assignment for controlling the subwoofer volume is made in CTRL1)
– MODE: Various functions selectable in the DSP PC-Tool software, including activation of the Bluetooth or AUX input (if ordered additionally) or switching between two DSP setups (not configured ex works)
• STATUS LED: The LED indicates the status of the MODE switch
• Connection cable 5.2 m long
• Mounting material included